Friday, October 15, 2010

Be Merry.....

Good Morning!!!
Today is Friday so that means it is
time for another challenge over at
Dawny has created another fabulous
sketch for us to work with!!
I, of course, had to continue on
with my Christmas cards. I am deter-
mined to get them done early this year!!
Hey I can dream can't I?? LOL


I have used some of the new Basic Grey papers.
I have to ask if anyone else out there
doesn't care much for these either??  I
found them so hard to work with and am not
too happy with my end result!
Anyways all the flowers again are from WOC
and the sentiment is Catslife Press.
I have colored my image in with distress
inks and twinkling h20's.

Here I will show what the twinkling h20's
look like. I took the first with the flash
on and the second is just the normal way
I take my pics. 



You can really see the difference
the twinkling h20's make.
But it isn't that sparkly irl ~ unless you
have a lot of light on it!

Well thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end!!
:)Kathy

9 comments:

Susan.... said...

Good morning Kathy,
What a stunning card ! its beautiful.l think those DP's look fab and what a great job you have done with the H20's..l have quite a few of them, may l ask what colours you used on the image ? The shading is wonderful, rather like what you would get using PM or Copics..
Hugs
Susan x Mallorca.Spain

Unknown said...

Kathy you have a beautiful blog with lots of wonderful cards. Love your style!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Kathy!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

Such a cutie and you do have such a way at making your images pop! I've never used H20's but you always have me wanting to try something else. Great idea on getting the Christmas cards done. I struggle getting them all squeezed in every year too. Your card is just beautiful as ALWAYS!!!

Helena, The Swenglish Home said...

Wow, what a crafty lady you are! So much work behind your cards and I can only imagine just how much hard work!

Thank you so much for your very kind words on my blog today - what a lovely surprise!

Wishing you the best of luck with getting your Christmas cards done early - I just realised it is time to get started with mine! ;-D

Warm regards, Helena, The Swenglish Home

Lana Clarke said...

Fab card and super colouring!
Lana x

Niki Estes said...

Kathy, this is so pretty!

Tammi said...

I think the papers look wonderful, love how you used the pearls, and the flowers are amazing...beautiful coloring too! I need to use my H20's more!