Friday, April 25, 2008

Sneak Peek for May

Here is a card I made for a sneak peek of one of Korin's May releases at Sweet 'n Sassy. It is a mini set and it is called Bee Happy!! For this card I did a little masking to make the flowers that way. I also paper pieced the stems. I used Basic Grey Dasher paper. I know it is Christmas paper but I don't think the look of it is exclusive to Christmas! I like how it turned out!! I used my white gel pen to add dots to the flowers and I also used stickles on the flowers centers. It is a simple card and the only embellishment I thought it needed was the dew drops on either side of the sentiment!! I love this set and it comes with a couple of sentiments which makes it a must have....

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi kathy...
i loove your new card.
great layout and coloring.

kathy today mail came back the zip was not okay.
can you give it to me again?
thanks

Deb said...

gorgeous card Kathy, such a pretty stamp!

Heidi said...

Wonderful card with pretty colors

Ila said...

Wow! your card is fabulous...in fact all your creations are Gorgeous!!