Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sc173

I made this card for the sketch at SCS. I had to flip it to get my end result! I just had to use this stamp and needed a baby card so this is what I came up with!!
It is for a boy so I got out my pack of MME paper! I just love it!! And I am not a fan of orange but I think it looks great on this paper!!! I made the card out of green bazzil bling cardstock and then layered the mme paper. Flowers are Prima and brads are Making Memories. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I put liquid glass on the bear cheeks and nose and I also added stickles to the hearts!! I went over the outline of them with my glitter pen. The ribbon was from a pack of washcloths I bought and thought I might use sometime!! It matched perfect!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Smith said...

This is just darling you always have the perfect paper. Too bad we don't live closer I would love to go supply shopping with you.LOL

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! Love that stamp and your card :)!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love that paper and that image!

Debbie said...

This is way cute love the image and the papers match perfectly

Chrissy D said...

Kathy- This is adorable! I love all of the details - TFS!

Andrea said...

Wow, so cute card!

xxAndreaxx