Monday, January 28, 2008

Tilda!!

Top of the morning to you!!! I am not usually up this early alone so I thought I would post now!! Visions of sugar plums are still dancing in the girls heads!! They really are! Every night since Christmas my 3 yr. old asks "Is Santa Taus coming tonight while we sleep?" I don't know how long that is going to last!!!



Anyway I started my Valentines cards and this year I am going to get them sent out to everyone on time! When I seen this stamp I thought it would be perfect to mass produce for the Valentines. I have three little girls and thought this would be perfect. It is a Magnolia stamp and I found it at the same place as the Sugar Nellie stamps. The sentiment is from Papertrey!! Paper is Hey Sugar from Cosmo Cricket which I purchased at www.sweetnsassystamps.com. Also used were fruit punch Stickles also bought from them!! I thought she looked so sweet!! At first the no mouth thing was alittle funny but everytime I look at her she gets cuter!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

2 comments:

Debby Winters said...

What a cute cute card! I think she is adorable..even with no mouth! Love your colours and the stickles are the perfect finishing touch!

Kari said...

So cute! I just love the colors that you used! What a great combination. The stamp is sooo cute too!