Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pond Pals

Hello!! I didn't get a chance to make anything today but I wanted to show you all a card I made last week. It utilizes stamps from the Pond Pals set from Sweet and Sassy stamps found here: http://sweetnsassystamps.com/
I used 5 different stamps from this set to make this card!!! The set is just adorable and very versatile!! Sweet and Sassy stamps will be having a couple new sets coming out in the beginning of February!! I will have a sneak peek of one of the new stamps sets later this week!!




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

2 comments:

Amy Macak said...

Kathy
I'm so glad you started a blog I love to see your work and to have it all together will be nice
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Quick question that's totally off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.
I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.

If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!


Feel free to visit my page cpa evolution kenster