Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Elphine House ~ Challenge #9

Good Morning!!
It is time for another challenge over at
We would like to see your creations with the
theme "Get Well Wishes".
I seen this tutorial for making this tissue box
over at Stampartic and thought it was perfect for
this challenge!  This sweet image is perfect as well!


Isn't that just so cute! My daughter's all want one for
the desk at school! Since we have moved they all
have been having allergy issues and we go through so many
tissues!! But this is fab as you can just reload them!

Papers ~ Scrapcake
Inks ~ distress inks, twinkling h20's
Accessories ~ snowflake and button ~ sweet blogging friend
pearls ~ Melissa Frances

Well that is it from me today!!
The challenge runs for 2 weeks and
remember you can use any Elisabeth Bell
image that you want!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
:)Kathy

10 comments:

Deb said...

that is a fabulous idea, so pretty too, we go through many tissues at this time of year too! have a great day, Debxx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous project Kathy. Must have a look at that tut.

Edna x

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous project Kathy! Love it!

angelwhispers said...

Just divine Kathy and such beautiful colours just so perfect with such a cute image. Chanelle xxx

Lionelsa said...

Lovely cute box.

Dena said...

Kathy! Very sweet! I want to make one also! The image goes so perfect for this project!!!!
I know what you mean about the allergies, my daughter has them too and I know it is the type of trees around here!
Hugs, Dena

yvon said...

This one is gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

June Nelson said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I still have a cold and need tissues!!!!! he he its stunning xxxxxxx

Melanie-Jane said...

Wow Kathy what a lovely creation and would also like to have one for my desk. The colouring looks so nice as always :)
I wish you a great day
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous project Kathy.
luv
Debby