Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elphine House ~ Challenge #11.......

Good Morning!
It is time for another challenge over at
(Don't forget as we would love to see your EH creations ~
you can still use ANY EB image that you want for the challenge!)

This fortnight's challenge is a photo inspiration and I have
used it to make a Thank you card for my mom for her
help with Thanksgiving.  I couldn't have done it without her!


I used this adorable image ~ Daisy ~ Scattering Love
I get nervous when I have to use a bunch of brighter colors
but after awhile it started to grow on me! Not sure I will
do it all the time though! LOL


Papers ~ Bo Bunny
Stamps ~ Elphine HOuse, Sentiments ~ CHF
Lace ~ JoAnn's, leaves ~ cuttlebug

Sorry again for not posting much! I feel like I write this
everytime!   I just can't find the time to papercraft anymore!
Ever since the move it has been really difficult!
Several factors contribute to this! No space for my stuff
is a huge part of it ~ trying to figure it out though!
Unfortunately it is NOT even a priority to my hubby
so that makes it difficult too!!

Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a
wonderful week!!!
:)Kathy

11 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE IT!!!!

hugs, laura

Anonymous said...

You keep up the great work. You create such beautiful works of art. I, too, moved to a smaller home and didn't really have room for my paper crafting, but I made room. I, too, make cards and enjoy looking at your beautiful cards.

Jill said...

Even if I LOVE the white Kathy cards, this is just so beautiful sweetie :)
Fantastic colouring and I am sure your mom will be so thrilled to recive this card :)
So glad you had a great thanksgiving, hopefully the pile of clothes for wash soon will disapear and all will be back to normal!
Miss you around :)
hugs

jojoscraps said...

This is just so pretty. I love the colors and textures and of coarse your coloring is stunning.
Jo xx

yvon said...

It's gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Deb said...

moving can certainly cause problems with creating, I know only too well! Hope you get something worked out soon. Your card is just beautiful, love this EB image, she is so sweet!
have a great day, Debxx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous creation Kathy! Hope you get some crafting space soon!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgous cute card
luv
Debby

Tammy said...

Kathy - Tammy is loving this sweet card. Coloured beautifully as always. Hugs xx

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful coloring and details. gorgeous card. love it!

June Nelson said...

Hello Kathy this is stunning, I have been dying to se your next creation and popped by every day so this is worth waiting for huggies June xxx