Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday......

Good Afternoon!!
I just wanted to remind you all that
the new images for Teddy Bo are up and
they are just adorable! You will want to hop
over and get some now!!!!  Here they are:


Also Colette, my wonderful team-mate
from Teddy Bo is having a Teddy Bo tombola!!!
For all the details you can go here
She has the cutest prizes to be won
and she has several so you will want to go
and see!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you all have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

Feel free to visit my blog accent tables contemporary
my web site :: Acura tl tail lights