Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fathers.....

Good Afternoon!
I am getting a late start today as I just came from
the girls end of the year awards ceremonies!!
They came away with honor roll awards and
Lauren got a character award as well :)
Now tonight my baby has her kindergarten graduation!
Everyone else seems excited about this but I am not!!! LOL
I want her to stay this way and NOT grow up!!!

Anyways I have a card to share using one of the new
TEDDY Bo and Co. images.
Gayle came out with quite a few frames images and
I thought I would use one and fill it in with a sentiment:


The sentiment is an anonymous poem I found on the computer
that I changed a couple words around to fit.  I kept this one pretty
plain as it is from Kelsey for her dad and either of them like
frills at all!  He likes reading alot so I threw in some old book pages.


Their are quite a few variations of the frames so if you want to take
a look go to the store. Their is also a few new Bo's and Bea's that are
just adorable!!!  I can't wait to see these around blog land!!
I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card!

Well that is it from me today! I need to get so much done before
we head out tonight for Rach's graduation!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all
have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy

7 comments:

Shazza said...

congrats to your children on their awards, beautiful card x

Seafield Jo said...

Gosh what an exciting time for you all. Your card is beautiful, fantastic colouring and such a great layout. Jo x

Dorcas said...

THis is gorgeous, Kathy!
Congrats on your children's acheivements as wel. :-)

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Kathy!

My little guy will graduate from kindergarten in about 3 weeks, I totally know how you are feeling!!

Jo said...

Awww congrats for your little ones!
My 'baby' will be 13 this year, he grew up too fast, so know how you are feeling.
This card is stunning! I love everything about it :)
Thank you for joining in with us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Tammy said...

You already know that I love this card....totally stunning. I bet your over the moon with your childrens awards. I know I get excited when mine achieve things like this.....sometimes too excited. LOL
Hugs xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am scrolling through looking at all of the pretty makes I have missed while I was away, this one particularly caught my eye. Love, love, love how you have used Teddy Bea around the circular sentiment and love, love, love, your creative use of paper! I shan't be able to comment on all the cards I missed, Kathy, but this one was a must! Hugs, Lesley