Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Elisabeth Bell Digi post.....

Good Morning!!
I hope your all having a great week so far!
I was so sick this week-end and am now
starting to get back to myself so my week is
definitely getting better!

Today is my posting day over at the Digi Bells blog and
I decided to make a card with I Love You This Much.
My friend, who lives at least a 1000 miles away, was having
a bad week so I thought this was the perfect image
to use to make a card for her.


The image was colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.
I covered the edges again in distress crackle paint and added
just a little cheesecloth ~ peeking out from under my
torn paper. The sentiment is on a word window punch and
then on a nestability.


The pearl swirl is from Prima and the individual pearls are Melissa Frances.
The blue color is on the flower paper but I covered it up so
it looks like it doesn't match ~ but I promise it does! LOL


Paper ~ Crate Paper, Making Memories
Inks ~ distress inks, twinkling h20's
Accessories ~ Flowers and ribbon ~ WOC
border and dragonfly ~ Magnolia

Well that is it for today!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Not sure I will be back before Friday but definitely
stop back then! The new Elisabeth Bell digi comes out
and it is the cutest yet!! Oh I just adore it! And I know
you all will too! That is all I can say!! LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
:)Kathy

18 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

Oh pretty, pretty, pretty Kathy......xxxx

Gayle x

Jane said...

Oh, this must have cheered your friend up so much!! It is breathtaking hun!! Gorgeous, gorgeous colours and as always I love all your shabby details and amazing colouring! Sorry to hear you were unwell at the weekend, glad you're feeling better now! hugs, Jane x

Sara H said...

Just foud your blog and your work is gorgeous!

Clairebears said...

I'm glad your feeling better Kathy :0)
This card is so beautiful. I'm sure it will cheer your friend up.
Love Clairebears x

Louise said...

I´m so sorry to hear you´ve been ill :( And during the weekend...Urg!
But so happy to see you´re doing better and this gorgoues card is amazing proof of that!
Stunning papers and a lovely touth of sahbby chic :) Beautiful image and breathtaking colouring :)

Hugs!

Christine said...

Kathy, this is gorgeous!! Love the colours, and your colouring is beautiful! Hope you continue to feel better!

Deb said...

this is so beautiful Kathy, I love this image and how perfect for your friend! Love all the details!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Glad you're feeling more yourself - love the card and those digis - note to self to look out for the new one xx

Dianne said...

Beautiful! Love the image and all the details. You brought her to life and the sentiment is perfect.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Dawnll said...

Hope your feeling better very quickly!
This is such a beautiful design...I am so glad I found your blog, what an inspiration you are.
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now

blessings to you, Dawn ll

Chrissy said...

So glad you are feeling better,,,nothing worse than being sick..yuk..
Beautiful card, fabulous image. your friend will love this..

Luv CHRISSYxx

yvon said...

So gorgeous. Love the soft colors and the papers are just beautiful. Great image aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely blooms, lovely image, lovely card! Hugs, Lesley

Tammy said...

Totally loving this Hun - gorguss colour combo and as always your colouring is just perfect. Hope your feeling much better. Hugs xx

Melanie-Jane said...

Oh Wow Kathy this is just so beautiful wow wow wow. I always love your amazing creations.
Have a great week-end
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Debbie said...

Your friend is going to love this, love the pearl swirl under the flowers it just gives it that special touch. Glad you are feeling a little better

Hugs
Debbie

marty said...

I'm pleased that you feel better!!Gorgeous card!!xoxo

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole online
[/url] virazole online
purchase rebetol
copegus 100 mg online