Friday, March 11, 2011

The Sweet Stop with Teddy Bo......

Good Afternoon.
I was watching the news today to find
out about all that was going on in the world with
the earthquake and what not!! It just seems like it
is one after another!!   My thoughts and prayers are
with all those affected by this awful disaster!

While watching I took the chance
to create another card with Teddy Bo.
I have used the sketch from the Sweet Stop. I love
the sketches that Korin makes up and don't
find myself getting to play along much anymore:(
I have also played along with the Shabby Tea Room as
there challenge is "Luck of the Irish".

I love this cute image so much!! I wasn't too sure on the colors of
mushrooms though! LOL I am not a fan of them.
Here is a close-up:


Papers ~ Mix of Prima and Graphic 45
Inks ~ distress inks and twinkling h20's
Accessories ~ ribbon ~ WOC, brads and buttons ~ stash
Sentiments ~ Catslife Press, PTI
die ~ Magnolia, border ~ Martha Stewart

I have went over the dots on the shroom with some glass effects gel.
I also added some stickles to the shamrocks.  All edges were distressed
with some vintage ink.
If you stopped by to see my Just Magnolia card
you can find it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I appreciate all the kind words you leave me!
Take care and have a lovely and SAFE week-end!
:)Kathy

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my, the more I see your beautiful creations with these Teddy Bo's the more I want one... This one is so cute... I think I might have to break down and get one or two or three...lol

Hugs
Debbie

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous..love the adorable teddy which is beautifully coloured :o)
hugs and xxx

Leanne said...

Cute card! That is an adorable image! TFS!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGoodness!! This is the sweetest thing EVER!! Love the greens and browns and your coloring is AMAZING!! Super cute image...might have to do a little shopping!! So glad you could join us and use our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Tammi said...

I love that he's wearing his regular hat with the big top hat, very cute!! Great sentiments too! ~hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute, love these Teddy Bo creations!

Sharon said...

Oh how sweet is this little image, will have to pop around to Teddy Bo's again. A lovely card Kathy.

Gayle Cook said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooh.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


This is SOOOOO yummy Kathy....these colours are so warming....oh I need to get some of these distress inks me thinks and then I need you to teach me what to do?!?!...can you come over to Scotland to show me!?!?! ;o)

Gayle x

Anneli said...

What a wonderful card you have you have done!
Incredibly beautiful! Super nice decorated!

Hugs Anneli

Maria Therese said...

Very sweet!!

Rosietoes said...

It's super and the colouring is fab.

Edna x

Giò said...

Hi Kathy!!! What a fantastic card!!! This image is so lovely and perfectly coloured!!
Hope you have a fabulous Sunday dear ^:^
Hugs, Giò

Jodie from Oz said...

Kathy, OMG, this is such a cutie, I love your gorgeous card and your fabulous colouring has brought the adorable image to life so wonderfully. hugs Jodie from Oz

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin your Teddy Bo on his mushroom. Fabby colouring and wonderful colours! Hugs, Lesley

Liz's creative corner said...

Was just peeking at your work and wow I love this, your colours are gorgeous, hugs Liz xx