Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts ~ New flower sneak peek.....

Good Afternoon!!
Today I have a card to share that
shows the new flowers, Hellebores, that
will be available tomorrow at WOC!
They are just gorgeous and can be
used for anything!! I didn't know what they were
but I believe they are a Christmas flower. BUT
are certainly not limited to!!


Aren't they pretty!! What I love about them is the double layer!
I folded up the first layer and laid the second layer
more flat! The shape holds nicely! I also added some
pigment ink to the edges to match my paper!
They will be available in pink and white!
Here is a closeup.


I sprayed them with some marshmellow glimmer mist!
It is my new favorite and should have grabbed a bit more!

You can also head over to the WOC blog and see some
of the other DT creations using these beautiful flowers!!

Well that is it from me. Make sure to stop by WOC tomorrow
for a chance to snag some of these up! I am sure they will
sell out in a hurry!

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!!
:)Kathy


8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Kathy and those flowers are so pretty!

Sandy said...

Just precious! Your coloring always floors me and I think the flowers are very beautiful. Hmmm...have to check into marshmallow shimmer mist. A really beautiful card!

*Michaela* said...

Kathy, this is beautiful! Fabulous layout, papers, coloring.... Stunnin'!
Hugs,
Michaela

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card....adorable image and those flowers are gorgeous :o)
hugs and xxx

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Kathy. Loving those flowers.. might just take a trip over to WOC tomorrow ;)

Julie said...

Wonderful card, Kathy- beautiful layout and a great image, fabulously coloured! Juliexx

De Roelies said...

so sweet youre card

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is lovely I love the image (where is it from? pls) & if you tinted the edge of the flowers yellow they would look like christmas roses. Janet