Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Sweet Stop.....

Good Morning!!
Hope everyone had a great week!
Well it is Saturday again so that means it
is time for another fabulous sketch over at
The Sweet Stop!!  I got some new
DT stamps from Vilda Stamps so
I had to use one:

I think the cradle looks vintagey so I went
in that direction.  I paper pieced the majority of it
and colored only the the body with distress inks.
Papers: Tim Holtz
Stamps: Vilda Stamps, Cornish Heritage Farms
Accessories: Brass hardware ~ Mikes, clothespin
and heart ~ Hobby Lobby, Its a boy tag ~ MME
I

If you like this one I will have a similar one coming soon
with a girly cradle.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you
all have a wonderful week-end!! Today we are
off to build school bus pencil cases at Home Depot!!
The girls will be sad when this ends!! LOL

:)Kathy

21 comments:

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Kathy!
Hugs Kristel

Ingrid said...

Yes, I like the vintage feeling of the stamp and your card has just the right style! Lovely... I'm curious for the girls version.
Hugs Ingrid

Alberto said...

oh, WOW!
This card is sooooo sweet!
Congrats, Albert

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous image; STUNNING card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Riet said...

So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dorcas said...

THis is so superduper cute!!!

Carole said...

Fabulous card Kathy, the vintage look is just perfect. Love the colours you've used.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Carole x

Zoe said...

Hello Kathy, I love the image you have used and I love the sentiments on your card.
love
Zoe
xxxx

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Only one word for this fabulous card: WOWZA! It rocks Kathy!!

Stephanie said...

Love it, very pretty!

Tracy Valure said...

Beautiful!! Doesn't the sweet shop always have some fabulous sketches? I have rarely saw one that I didn't like! ;-)

Stampin Mindy said...

Kathy, This card is adorable. Love those stamps. Your coloring is beautiful. Have a lovely day!

Hugs, Mindy

Mina said...

wow I love this card Kathy,the sentiment tags and the distressed look are brilliant with the image
Mina xxx

Juls said...

wow!!! this is just so incredibly gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Renkata said...

Kathy that is some shabby romantic card.
Great design.

Debbie said...

Hi Kathy,It's great to come visiting again,My computer had a major crash which resulted in me loosing all my saved data,anyway it's great to find you again your card is gorgeous and I just love the vintage feel it has,Hugs Debbie x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!!!

Chelsea said...

Wow Kathy, what a precious little card. Lovely sentiments and beautiful colored card.
Luv,
Chelsea

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh My Gosh, this is just so super sweet, Kathy! I love that adorable image and your paper piecing and colouring is just stunning, as always! Love the sentiments to bits...especially the "fresh from God" one...soooooo precious! Beautiful papers and details can't wait to see the girly one now!
Hugs,t

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This card is so precious.. it is beautiful. I love the vintage looking cradle.

thanks for sharing.

bobbi

Tammi said...

Great card, love the vintage feel and the colors! And I always love how you mix your sentiments, I try it and it looks like a disaster, lol!