Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vilda Stamps.......

Good morning or afternoon! (Depending on where you live!)
First I want to apologize for being gone so long!
My computer has decided to be difficult for me yet again! LOL
I swear it is a crap shoot every morning when I come to
turn the stupid thing on! Apparantly it is the updates
that it performs that keeps knocking it off whack.

Anyways by now I am sure most of you have
seen the new stamp company Vilda Stamps!


They are in Sweden and if you look at the blog they
are posting stuff everyday with chances to win a stamp
from the new release on May 20th when the
webstore goes live.

AND they have asked me to be part of the DT!!!!
I LOVE that part of the world's style with papercrafts
so I just couldn't say no!!!!  I am so excited to start!
But don't forget to look at the blog as they are also
posting sneak peeks of the release!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I will
get to look at all the beautiful creations I have missed in the past
7 days or so!
Have a lovely day!

:)Kathy

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Congratulations on your dt place! Have much fun.
Hugs Ingrid

Lilian said...

CONGRATULATIONS KATHY!!!!! You will do awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! They are so lucky to have you for a DT!
Hugs,
Shell

Emma and Susan said...

Congratulations Kathy!!! Wishing you lots of luck
hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx