Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sugar Bowl 34 ~ Tiet's Sketch.......

Good Morning!!!
Today at the Sugar Bowl we have
another fabulous sketch to work with
and it Tiet's turn! The option is to use punches.
(Thanks so much Tiets for the lovely sketch:)


I have flipped the sketch and used this adorable older
image from Elisabeth bell called: Fingers Crossed.
This is one of my favorites!!

I have used a mixture of Prima, Websters Pages and
My Minds Eye papers. Again (of course) I have used
Distress Crackle Paint on all the edges. For my punches
I have used the Retro punch both large and med. for the flowers,
Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Fiskars Apron punch and
the word window punch from Stampin' Up.

The shape under the sentiment is from Labels 13 and I
just cut out the bigger circles on either end. (I am
always looking for ways to use the smaller ones or
else they don't get used!! LOL)

Make sure to stop and see the rest of the ladies cards
they are just gorgeous!!! Also the prize for this
challenge is the new Manga stamps! There are 6 new
ones coming out and if you stop by the challenge blog
there may be a sneak peek!

Well thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you
all have a fabulous Thursday!!!

:)Kathy

17 comments:

Murielle said...

Hello Kathy, your card is very gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful look and your image is adorable.
Big Hugs, Mumur.

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so gorgeous Kathy, wonderful work with the image and fab details too.
luv
Debby

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Rach said...

a Delish card hun, fab papers and sweet image beautifully coloured. x

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous!! Love the soft colours! and the fab flowers! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! Love the shabby chic vibe-your colouring is stunning! Hope you're well and enjoying your week!

LINDA said...

This is simply gorgeous.. Love the darling little image and all the layers..Very beautiful!!
Hugs, Linda

Marimer said...

Me encanta, me gusta todo lo que haces, recien te acabo de descubrir y tu estilo es adorable.
Saludos desde Tenerife

Riet said...

Wowwww Kathy,what a beautiful cards,i love your imags and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Kathy, love the torn edges and seeing this pretty stamp again, everyone is bringing out their older SNs just now and I am loving seeing them! hugs debx

Jodi said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the coloring you did and the wonderful distressing of your papers!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy
I have just discovered your blog and I think taht all of your cards are amazing, I'm soooo jealous. I lvoe this one, the colours are wonderful
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Kathy - this is just too sweet for words!!! Lovely shabby chic image and so painted up so beautifully! I bought some hot press watercolor paper last Saturday... I'm gettin' up my nerve to try again! lol Wish I could come right over! ♥
Pam Going Postal

Marina said...

Gorgeous card Kathy!
Beautiful papers and design and details are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Danii said...

Gorgeous card :-)
Hugs, Danica

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work Kathy! Hey, what else can I say that's new? :)

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Kathy,

this card is soooo cute. Wow, your colouring...i love it!

Hugs and a nice weekend
Dunja