Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whiff of Joy GD card......

Good Afternoon!! Today my card is for two challenge. The Whiff of Joy challenge blog is asking you to use a recipe. I went with this recipe: 3 patterned papers, 2 bling (I used 2 kinds (pearls and gel pen) instead of just 2 pieces hope that is ok) and 1 flower. (I have 2 flowers but have put them together for 1 flower!) Also the challenge over at Papertake weekly is Pretty Pink!
I know this image is from the Christmas release but I think she is perfect for Valentines as well!! I just love her sweet face in this one! Sorry if the coloraion is off ~ I blame it on my hubby!! LOL I actually had my first eye exam ever today and I didn't really know what to expect!! (I didn't have enough time to finish the coloring before I left so I had to finish it up when I got home!!) Well, I didn't realize that my eyes would be blurry and light sensitive for 2 hours!! haha But at least my vision is perfect!

Paper ~ K and Co.
Inks ~ Distress Inks
Accessories ~ Pearls ~ Prima and Kaiser Crafts, flowers ~ Prima, lace ~ JoAnn's, sentiment ~ Catslife Press, Charm ~ Quixotic Paperie


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your all having a lovely day so far!

29 comments:

Victoria said...

Such a beautiful card Kathy. I love all the pearls! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Anonymous said...

WOW Kathy, this is so stunning!! Love your beautiful details!! Good luck with the call! HUGS

Judi said...

Love this card Kathy. A beautiful image, and lovely colours - FAB!!

Hugs

Judi xx

http://judiscraftcorner.blogspot.com/

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful, beautiful job! Your coloring is superb as always and I love the papers and vintage look of this. Wonderful card.

Victoria said...

Oh this is gorgeous but then you know how much I adore you work.
hugs x

Joey said...

Hiya Kathy

Beautiful card and design, I love those papers you have used.

Joey.x

Giò said...

I love this card!!!! The color combo so sweet and the wonderful details, above all the pearls swirl!!!
Good luck for DT call!!!

Hugs
Giò

LINDA said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous card..Love all the pearls..
Hugs, Linda

Donalda said...

Your card is just beautiful dear. Love the papers you have used
Thanks for joining us at WOJ

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely stunning, hun! I just adore this Willow used for a Valentines card...it hadn't even occurred to me...she is perfect and coloured beautifully! Love the great papers, and your bling is just fab-o-licious! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining the Whiff of Joy Challenge,Kathy!
hugs,t

Jodie from Oz said...

Kathy, Wow stunning card, your colouring & design is nothing short of beautiful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Deb said...

absolutely beautiful, love the pearls and that little heart charm! hugs Debx

Murielle said...

OH...Kathy, your card is very gorgeous!!!
I love colours and the look.
Big hugs, Mumur

Anki said...

Oh - I love it! Love the colours you've used my friend. Kram - Anki

perelka111 said...

beautiful card:) amazing details:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, adorable image and love all the fab details.
luv
debby

Trudy said...

Hi Kathy,
So very beautiful!
Gorgeous colours and such a fabulous design!
Hugs Trudy

sandra_w said...

Ohhh Kathy this is so stunning!! Beautiful dp and cute image! I love it!

San x

Irina Blount said...

Beatuful card Kathy!!! LOVE the design and the colors!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Juls said...

so incredibly stunning!! Love the colours, the gorgeous image and the lace and perals!! such a work of art! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

Not stopped by for a while...how much gorgeousness have I missed. Each and every one of your creations is simply delicious! x

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and the distressing!

redcraftykat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra H. said...

OH WOW Kathy!! What a beautiful card!! Very nice work! Love the colors!!

having a {me} day said...

WOW! Beautiful! Gorgeous colours!! Lovely image and I love the spray of pearls! keeleyxx

Stempeltiger said...

Such a adorable card!
Your design, the colour scheme and the details are fabulous!
Good luck with the call.
Hugs, Swantje

Mette said...

Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Wow - what a stunning card. I love the lay-out and the gorgeous colours used. All elements work really well together.

Hugs, Mette

Jodie from Oz said...

Kathy, Wow, this is gorgeous, I love the colours and embellishments, your colouring is so beautiful, I agree this image is adorable and perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Stempelhexe said...

Das ist eine zauberhafte Karte gewoden, traumhaft.

LG
Ulla