Wednesday, December 23, 2009

La La Land challenge.......

Good Morning! This week at La~La Land the challenge is by Kim and she wants to see anything but a card! Well I got some lovely ornament diecuts in my DT package from Irina so this came about pretty easy! I am not sure of the paper as that was also in the package!! I distressed all the edges and made the bottom and top look like metal with some Silver distress crackle paint!
These were so easy to make I think I will have to sit the girls down to make there own! It will give me some time to clean a bit!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT's creations as they are always so lovely!!
If I don't make it on here again I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!!

6 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute Ornament! Lala is so pretty!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Anonymous said...

love your Lala ornament Kathy! she's as cute as can be!
Pam Going Postal

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic ornament, Kathy! I love it!

Chris said...

Hi Kathy! WOW, I love your ornament, this is a great idea and such a sweet and beautifully coloured image too. I think your girls would love making their own version. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year too. big hugs, Chris x

sandra_w said...

Very beautiful ornament, Kathy!

Merry Christmas and a happy 2010 to you too!

Hugs,
San x

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.