Sunday, December 13, 2009

Friday Sketchers *82*.....

Good morning!! I hope everyone had a great week-end! I did! First off I got to go out shopping alone for an hour ~ first time in like years and secondly the girls pageant at Church was last night! Rach was alittle under the weather so she sat this one out but Kelsey and Lauren sang there songs beautifully!

Anyways they were nice and tired after it so I got to make a card! I used this adorable image from Whiff of Joy ~ Willow with Santa's Stocking. (She and the rest of the Christmas and winter stamps are still 20% off!)

I have followed the lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers for this one: I have colored my image in with distress inks and twinkling h20's, which Katharina is now carrying and you can find them here. I love these things ~ I am really bad at coloring and these make it look so much better!

Paper: My Mind's Eye
Inks: distress inks, twinkling h20's
Accessories: Charm, ribbon ~ Micheals, Pearl ~ Prima, Punches ~ Martha Stewart


Before I go I will leave you with a picture of me and my girls before the Christmas pageant! Don't mind me ~ I look like I haven't slept in a week!! haha I tell my hubby that he needs to learn how to do there hair or something because by the time I am done getting them ready there is no time to do my own hair! I always look like I just woke up! LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate you taking the time I know how busy it is right now! Can you believe that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!! Where does the time go???
Well I hope you have a great day! I got some baking to do!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad at coloring??? Hmmm you are not looking at the same card I am!LOL! You did a beautiful job coloring your card. So pretty!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Bad at colouring? you? Kathy your colouring is stunning! (but I guess we're all too critical of our own work LOL) Your card is amazing, I love the colours you've used for willow and the design and details are superb! shopping on your own, what bliss! I'm pleased it isn't just me who doesn't get time to do their own hair, mine is always scraped into a ponytail! hugs, Jane xx

Dena said...

Kathy your kids are adorable and you do NOT look like you just woke up!!Silly! You look MAAAR-ve-lous (with the accent).
Anyhow, your card is beautiful! I just love your rich coloring! Lots of cute details too!
Hugs, and I hope you are keeping warm! Dena

Faye said...

Bad colouring?! Are you mad? Your card is beautiful and the photo lovely. x

LINDA said...

Simply beautiful!! Love the image and YOU HAVE COLORED IT PERFECT!!!!Great photo too..
Hugs, Linda

Danielle said...

Oh I just love this card Kathy - and your colouring is nothing short of gorgeous!! Beautiful take on the FS sketch too! Thanks for sharing the pic of you and your girls - it's beautiful!
Hugs, Danielle

Annie said...

your colouring is fabulous! and yur girls are gorgeous too.
hugs, annie x

Aija said...

Kathy,
You have done so many stunning creations lately. Sooo lovely colours and colouration, it is pleasure to come to visit here :)
And how lovely picture of you girls! I know the feeling you have wrote and I have only one girl *lol*
Hugs,
Aija

Camilla said...

Stunning card! Love the colours, and your colouring is great!!! Don't say anything else:))
And the photo is so gorgeous, thank you for sharing!
Wish you a great weekend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Tammi said...

YOU bad at coloring...NEVER! It's always SO beautiful, you do amazing! And you and your girls are beautiful too, a wonderful picture of all of you! Your card is adorable, pretty colors and design! ~Hugs

Helen said...

This card is so beautiful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Blessings!
~H