Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Give Thanks....

Good Morning everyone!! Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my card yesterday!! I am so glad that my handmade paper didn't flop!! haha

Anyways today I have made a card with an adorable image from the WOJ fall kit and it is for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. It is a gorgeous sketch by Carole and I really loved working with this one!! Thanks so much Carole! The flowers have been glimmer misted with gold and then distressed. The pumpkin is from CHF and has been set with cracked glasss and then I distressed over that as well!! The sentiment is also from CHF and the "Friends and Family" is a rub-on from Melissa Frances.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Inks: Distress inks, twinkling H20's
Accessories: lace ~ JoAnn's, flowers ~ Prima, brads and spacers ~ Micheals


Well thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I am going to mention again about the Sugar Bowl. You have 1 more day to play along and in order for 2 prizes to be given away we need 200 people!!! It is a beautiful sketch by Judy and all you need is a Sugar Nellie stamp! Easy!!
Right then see you tomorrow with my La La Land's Weekly Wednesday Challenge card!!

24 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hey girlie, What a beautiful card!! You are on a roll with these beautiful cards. :o) I ove the way you have flowers down and under the image.
hugs, janny

Juls said...

just stunning! love your colouring! the colour combo of this one is just fab!! and I love the lace detail!

Annie said...

such a gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. hugs, annie x

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh wow Kathy, your card is awesome. Love everything about it. The image is just so cute and your colouring is fantastic.
Have a great week :)
Hugs
Moni

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Now this is just gorgeous!! Love those pretty flowers and the colors!! :)

WOW!! ONE MORE DAY LEFT?!! Where the heck did my time go?!! So if I post a card later tonight...I might be OK?!! I really would like to play along and I've already got a card started with the sketch printed out!! Thanks for the reminder!!...would love to win those fab stamps!! HUGS

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Kathy love the gorgeous colours,Hugs debbie x

Christine said...

so beautiful... I love the colors you use

Camilla said...

Wow your card is stuning Kathy! I love it! And it gives me a wonderful autumn feeling:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Tara said...

Stunning card Kathy - beautiful colours and the flowers look amazing!
Hugs Tara xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the colours!

Audhild said...

What a beautiful card. I love your colorings.

CraftyC said...

Stunning Kathy, gorgeous card and the colours are beautiful!
Clairex

Dena said...

Girl! You are making the most gorgeous cards!!! I just love the way you have her sitting in that little fall arrangement! So gorgeous! Hugs, Dena

Norma said...

Kathy, gorgeous card. Love that lace and you always do such a great job in distressing. Love the colours and your colouring is beautiful as ever.

Hugs.
Norma

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image and fab papers.
Love all the cards I've missed while on holiday too.
luv
Debby

Yvonne Hagane said...

I wish I had a better word for this one, but it truly is STUNNING!!!

Sandy said...

Love the warmth of this card! It's just stunning!!!

Minxy said...

what a most gorjuss card, love the array of beautiful flowers and the the colours too :O)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kathy. The flowers are so pretty...love the spritzed effect. Fabulous colouring and accents too :-)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs
Carole x

Tammi said...

Ooohh Kathy, gorgeous card...beautiful job on the sketch, wow! Love the lace and the way you did the sentiment. ;) Oh darn, I missed the SN challenge, I have it half way done on my table, lol! ~Hugs

Lilian said...

Oh wow! Another sunner Kathy! Love the colors and the flower arrangement. See ya later! ;)

Brocéliane said...

love your very beautiful card Kathy :)

Simone P. said...

This is a beautiful card!

Iren said...

This one is so lovely Kathy! Loved the coloring and the emblishments!

Hugs