Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Whiff of Joy......

When I seen an email that Katharina had sent out all the WOJ Summer kits today I was so excited that I would be getting mine in a week or so! BUT imagine my surprise when I went to my box and it was in there!!! YIPPEE!!! They are all so cute I don't even think I have a favorite!!! The accessories are so cute as well as the sentiments! I love it!!

Ok back to my card! (LOL) I made this for the WOJ challenge of Friends and it also is good for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge which is buttons.Isn't she a beauty?? (Not necessarily my coloring but the image itself LOL) Really I like every one of them and wait until you see the adorable little boy one!! This sentiment is also from the kit! I love the mixed fonts in it!

Paper: K & Co.
Ink: distress ink and twinkling H2o's (finally got them!!)
Accessories: Pearls ~ Melissa Frances, buttons and ribbon ~ stash

Well thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I am not teasing anyone who did not get theirs yet! I am just so surprised because I am usually the last one!!
Hope you all have a fabulous week-end ......

21 comments:

Jilli said...

Such a pretty card! You're right she is a beauty, makes me wish i was getting some. Love the colour scheme and your colouring is fab! Jillix

sandra_w said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! Lovely papers and your colouring is fab as always!!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
san

jenny said...

Beautiful, lovely image and the papers and your colouring are perfect for it :0)
Jenny x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful vintage look and papers and works brilliant with new WOJ girls she looks fab.
luv
Debby

Ila said...

Wow!! Your card is so Beautiful!!..the image, your coloring and layout is just Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

Camilla said...

Ohh this is stunning!! So beautiful!:)Love the colours you have used!
Have a great weekend my friend!
Hugs, Camilla.

Rach said...

whooop whoop
this is gorgoeus sweetie. love the look of your card so beautifully made.. Aren't these stamps the cutest!!!
can't wait to see what you make with the rest of them.xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, love the cute image and the beautiful papers. Hugs Nikki x

Unknown said...

Wow... this is totally amazing!!!
Love the colors and the coloring and of course the adorable image!!

hugs,
Jorunn

Anonymous said...

Oooo so cute, you lucky girl.. already having the kit :)
Can't wait to see your other creations with them hun.
Have a fab weekend,
Hugs, Marlene x

Jill said...

stunning card Cathy and I love the image wish I'd bought this kit now lol hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning Kathy, I got mine too today, Aren't they fab. As always your card is amazing, gorgeous colouring.

Deb said...

This is so beautiful Kathy, love the gorgeous image, how lucky are you that they arrived so soon! Only right that you get yours early for a change!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Debx

Suzanne said...

Oh Kathy what a beautiful card and the new WOJ images are gorgeous. Sue :o)

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh wow Kathy, another stunning card. Love everything about it!!
Big Hugs
Moni

Riet said...

What BEAUTIFUL card Ksthy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

BA said...

what a cute card!!!
love the colours
xoxo BA

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

your card is very lovely!

hugs
alexandra

Tammi said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! Love the vintage look, the swirls and design, soooo beautiful! xx

Cathy said...

This is so pretty!! I am in love with my kit as well!! They are really beautiful and you color them so perfectly!! Love the flowers and buttons too!

Smiles, Cathy

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Kathy this is super duper stunning! I just absolutely adore this card and they papers, colours and especially your stunning colouring! The scalloped border with the pearls is brilliant...it looks like it could be a row of pearl buttons along the back of Willow's stunning dress!!!! I just love this card to bits, hun!
Big Hugs,t