Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shaped cards.....

Morning! It is Wednesday again and that means it is time for another challenge over at La ~ La Land!! This week Maureen wants us to make a card in a shape other than a square or rectangle! I didn't think it was that easy ~ but I have been battling another sinus infection so I came up with this one:

A get well/thinking of you card. I have had this template of a mug forever and finally thought this was a perfect excuse to use it! (So sorry as I have no idea where it is from ~ it has been in a binder for about 2 years!) I also thought that this sweet image, Whiskers Sleeping, fit the bill as well and would look cute with a Lipton Cup O' Soup packet in it. I just covered the top part to make it look prettier. The spoon is from a Crafty Secrets set that I stamped on white cs with black, cut out and went over with my Sakura clear gel pen.

Paper ~ Bo Bunny
Inks ~ Distress inks and twinkling H20's
Accessories ~ Snowflake ~ MS punch, twine and button ~ stash, ribbon ~ Mike's


Make sure to stop over at the La ~ La Land blog to see the rest of the DT cards and to play along make a card in a shape different than a square and link by Sunday night. You do not need a La ~ La Land stamp to play along but you could win one so try it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day!! It is supposed to be warming up a bit so hopefully I will be around blog hopping!! (This summer we moved my craft space and computer to the basement and I really should have thought ahead to winter time!! BRRRR it gets cold down here at night!! I hate walking on the concrete floor!!!!!)

No comments: