Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge #10!!!

Wow week 10 already!! This week is a fabulous sketch!! Now who doesn't love a sketch challenge???The Sarah Kay images always make me think vintagey!! BUT this time I wanted to make a card for my husband and go with a different look than I usually do!! Just because he doesn't like pink and flowers, that silly man!! (LOL) You have to stop over and take a look at the rest of the design team's cards!! I love how everyone does something so different with the same sketch!!

Paper: Fancy Pants Designs
Stamps: Sarah Kay
Inks: Distress Inks, glitter pen
Accessories: brads ~ MM, stars ~ cuttlebug, waxyflax ~ ctmh, buttons ~ stash


Thanks for stopping by and thanks to everyone for there well wishes on the start of my job ~ I really appreciate your thoughtfulness :)
Have a great day and I hope it is a dry one for all of you....

18 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Kathy, lov ethe cute image and the wonderful dp you have used, Hugs Nikki x

Deb said...

beautiful card, the muted colours are fabulous and I love the stars and buttons

Camilla said...

It is beautiful Kathy!!! And it is fun to see a different card with Sarah, cause they don't have to be vintage or have a romantic style. The stars looks great, and the paper is really cool! And your colouring is amazing!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Marja Sch said...

What alovely card. I like your stars. The are gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Lynsey said...

Hi Kathy, I love the colours on your card and how you have made the image work for a man. Shame your hubby doesn't like pink my doesn't either!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Aija said...

Kathy, I like the strong and full colours you have used. Those brown dungaress are so fab! Also that star decoration looks great.
Hugs
Aija

sandra_w said...

Beautiful card, Kathy!

San xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Kathy, I just adore your colouring it's amazing, wish I was half as good, beautiful colours Jill x

Brocéliane said...

Beautiful card Kathy, love your fab colouring and the great design :)

Brocéliane

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Kathy what a wonderful Card. Love the Stars and the great colors......

Hugs
Heike

Rach said...

wowzers kathy this is great, I love the stars and the papers, it is so nice to see the sarah kays with dp other than vintage. go girl!!!
Hugs Rachxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card once again, love the colours, colouring and little details
Hugs, Marlene x

Debbie said...

Great card Kathy. Love the design. Beautiful colouring and combination of papers. Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the stars and great image.

Annie said...

what a beautiful card this is, and my newest Sarah Kay stamp!
annie x

Nixe-Moni said...

Ohhh what a wonderful card. I love your colouring and the colours. Great work.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Moni

Kim Dellow said...

wow this is gorgous. The papers are fantastic. Kimx

Frances said...

It turned out great! Love the colours, those stars and the brads go great - for a bit of 'manly' appeal haha. Hope you get the housework out of the way soon! x