Saturday, July 5, 2008

Friday Sketchers #9

...is a sketch by the talented Carole! When I seen the sketch my first thought was to make a little card on the top panel and leave the bottom as the mat for the card!! I like how it turned out!!! The ribbon keeps it closed. I decided to go with this image as I don't want to make anyone, specifically Fran, jealous with anymore Sarah Kay images (LOL)!! So I used this Tilda, kindly sent to me by Fran, as was this cute little strawberry! (Thanks again Fran) Sentiment was from Papertrey Ink and mounted with a cuttlebug die.

Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Black and Timber brown staz-on, prismapencils and gamsol, white gel pen
Accessories: Ribbon ~ Micheals, Mini Pearls ~ K & Co. , Spiral clip ~ stash and flowers ~ Prima


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-end!!

18 comments:

Rach said...

lovely card Kathy, I like all your little bits of glitter. What a great idea to make the top panel a card. you are so creative. hugs rach.xx

Frances said...

o.k, you're forgiven Kathy! What a great idea for the layout, love it! oh, feel free to use your sarah kay stamps - if I haven't got mine then at least I can look at your fab creations and drool ;) have a lovely weekend! x

Sandy said...

Love the card with her holding the strawberry and then the saying. So cute -- as normal for you!
Sandy

Alison said...

Beautiful card, fab colouring love your highlights.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Kathy, beautiful card love the cute tilda. Hugs Nikki x

Sian said...

Lovely card, and great papers!

Anonymous said...

An adorable card Kathy, I love the sparkly flower and the image is so sweet!
Maria x

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet Kathy!!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, love all the little extra details you put on your cards

Zoe said...

Hi Kathy, I love the cute image and The layout. Your card is so pretty.
zoe
xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Kathy...I love how you have created the panel...great idea! Tilda looks beautiful. Thanks for trying my sketch, glad you liked it!
Carole ;o)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card. Great image, beautiful coloured!!! Love the strawberry and the text that goes very well with it! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.

Annie said...

what a cute card you have made with Tilda, love the pretty papers you used too! annie x

Nixe-Moni said...

Wooow, what a cute card. Great papers and colours you used. Love it.
Hugs, Moni

Heidi said...

Your card is so sweet-love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Brocéliane said...

very beautiful card, love the colours and papers, it's so sweet :)

debby4000 said...

beautiful, love the gorgeous papers and Tilda looks so cute.

Katharina Frei said...

What a lovely card Kathy!! The colours are so beautiful and I love the idea with the strawberry :)