Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Award!!!!

Thank you so much to Rach, Zoe, Mumur, Karin, Marcea, Dawny P and Gisela for giving me this award!! I am truly touched and honored to be thought of for this award!! You really all do the same for me:) Thanks again.......





Rules are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and
3.Remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I just wanted to know that if you are reading this then the award is your:) I appreciate each and everyone of you that takes the time to come and visit lil' ole me!! REALLY ~ can you feel the cyber hug to all of you!! Thanks again really every comment is greatly appreciated:)



EDITED to ADD: Thank you so much Elisabeth for giving me this award also!! I am completely honored and am blushing!!! Really what an honor. I also give it back to you as you make my day with your lovely illustrations!!!!!

No comments: