Monday, May 19, 2008

Papertake Sketch #3 by Katharina

I made time to make another card for another nephew who is also turning 11. This time I used the sketch from Papertake and it is by the talented Katharina. Again I used a Sugar Nellie stamp for my main image and the wood sign is a Magnolia stamp. The papers are MME, sentiments are Studio G, brads are Heidi Grace and the fish clip was from a RAK. I ran the long panel throught the cuttlebug and distressed it with distress inks. I have to make good use of them since I soo cannot color with them!! I distressed all the edges with my Basic Grey distressing tools.
I had to do a couple because of end of year field trips and picnics. I don't know when I will have time again to make cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!!!

20 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card!!!! very sweet :)

Sandy said...

Wow this is again fabulous.
Gorgeous card. Love the colors.

Cathy said...

WOW - all your cards are fabulous. I love the image and the backing papers. A great card.

Katharina Frei said...

This card is absolutely fantastic Kathy!! Love the colours, your colouring of the gourgeous motive and the Magnolia signpost with it. The details are wonderful. Totally fabulous!

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! The papers and distressing go so well with the image!

Mandy said...

Stunning card, love everything about it.

Mandy

Gabi MeWi said...

Really a lovely card!

Murielle said...

OH...great card, love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic card, you've done a great job with the sketch! Carole :o)

debby4000 said...

Stunning use of the sketch, fab colours and great stamp

Lorraine said...

Wow, I love this, it's gorgeous and fabulous use of papers. Simply inspirational.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning brilliant as always ,Dawnxx

Anonymous said...

this card is so sweet, wonderful colours

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous *Ü* simply adore the colours and the image.. fab card kathy :)

Marlene x

tracie said...

fabulous card, I love it and sure you nephew will too :-)c

cats whiskers said...

Oh Kathy another lovely card from you, I think its fab and I am sure your nephew will adore it
Hugs to you
Jacqui x

Debbie said...

fab card cathy if you pop over to my blog there is a little something there for you.

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow! This is great! I love the fishing sign in place of the 2 circles! A gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Andrea said...

Cute card

sophia landry said...

This is awsome!! I just love this sketch, and you made it look amazing! Such rich coloring, and great colors. Love it!!!