Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cute Card Thursday #4

....challenge is transportation! UGH!!! I don't have a single transportation stamp!!!! So I was going to have to sit this one out and maybe take a trip to get a stamp for that purpose!!! Then, yes, I see Amy's envelope sitting here from a swap. She wanted some Sugar Nellies so I swapped with her. I didn't know of any Stampin' up stamps so she said she would send me some she thought I might like!!
So in her envelope was this image!!! So thanks Amy I got to play!! Yeah - I hate not doing a challenge. I feel like I am forgetting my homework or something! (LOL)
Paper is Basic grey's two scoops and I think the stamped images are Stampin' up!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

23 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is wonderful. So lovely. Great stamps.

Deb said...

Glad you were able to play, fabulous card, what a great stamp

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Camilla said...

How sweet is that!! Love your card:)

mar1ene said...

Lol.. you crack me up.. don't let me catch you not doing your homework!!!
Fabulous card Kathy and I'm glad you got to play this week!!!

Marlene x

Diane.W. said...

Hi Kathy! Your card is gorgeous,well done! :o)x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, great stamp, really pretty

Heike said...

Wow, wonderful Card, so beautiful Details........

Monika said...

Wonderful card and image!!!

Andrea, said...

Fab card and I love the stamped image, what wonderful timing.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Debbie said...

Great card, Love your papers

ScrapMetal said...

That is a wonderful stamped image! I love it so much and its beautifully put together.

Jessica Smith said...

I love this your colors, layout, everything is so cute.

Shary said...

I love this stamp and I have it in my collection. So cute!

Laura said...

that is a beautiful stamp. Great cards! I am so enjoying looking at all the cards in this theme :)

Julie said...

A lovely card

Gill said...

How lucky that you had one, frat card you made with it
lv gill x

Claudia said...

fabulous card Kathy.
i love the szene card you made.
the colors are beautiful it totally gives you this nice vintage feel.

Kathy, i have had not time this week to stamp - i used all my images i had already pre-stamped.
i do not forget what i told you.. the envelope with more stamped images for you is here i just want to stamp the bella and give it back to you.
hugs
thank you so much for your trust
Claudi

Tova said...

Beautiful card !

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, brilliant image.

Christi said...

This is adorable!!! Love it!!

traciejane said...

fabulous card, the image is gorgeous :-)x

Beth said...

Beautiful card Kathy!

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great card!! Fits so good to the theme!!