Friday, April 11, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge

This morning was kinda blah out so I got to try this challenge! Usually they are too challenging for my simple mind but this one I had to try because I love the way Black and white look!!
It also gave me an opportunity to try the cuttlebug smoosh technique. I am also intimidated to try new things because I like things to work the first time and if they don't I tend to forget about them!!! I will need more practice on this one however!! Anyway I wanted to make a graduation card for a boy so I think this turned out alright!! I just hope he doesn't mind the flower! (LOL) The main image is from Paperbag Studios, flowers are from Hero Arts and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart's halloween collection!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week-end!!!

4 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

stunning card kathy i love the design and the stamps are fab.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

tracie said...

great card, love the image :-)x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. faboulous.
perfect for a guy

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, the background is brilliant and I love the stamp