Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lola - Everyday is a gift!!!

In honor of seeing that Rachelle Anne Miller is coming out with more stamps (YIPPEE) I have made this card using the last set!! Her illustrations are just so adorable and I would love to see everything she draws become a stamp!!! You can check out her website here: http://rachelleannemiller.com/ !! There is also a sneak peek of her new stamps!! Well here is Lola with her bird. I love this image!!
I used three bugs in a rug paper. I ran the black cardstock through my cuttlebug and it matched the dp paper almost perfect! I love when that happens. I also used my white gel pen and made dots around the black paper and also on Lola's clothes and hat. At first I thought it would be too much but I think it turned out cute!! I also added some prima flowers with Queen & co. mini brads. The sentiment is from Papertrey.
Well I am off to the doctor. I have been having this pain in my side and I thought maybe I bruised my rib but now I am wondering if it is something else! I really hope not!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-end!!

1 comment:

Jessica Smith said...

So cute! You always make such amazing cards. Love your work.
Jess