Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Toothless Grin!!

I need to keep up this layout a day thing. I need to scrap about 5 years worth of pictures and three years include 3 kids!!!!

Anyway, here is one I did today for my oldest daughter. A couple of months ago she lost her first tooth!! (sniff,sniff) I cannot believe we are entering this stage of her life already!!
I used Cosmo Cricket paper which I purchased at sweet'n sassy stamps. I also used ribbon purchased from Micheal's and a rub-on from Me and My Big Ideas. I believe the layout is from a 8.5 x 11 layout from pagemaps.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! What a fun layout!

Laurel said...

That is great, I love all of the paper piecing. Just stopping by to say 'hi' and that I have added you to my favorites.

Amber Porter said...

These are all adorable! I love all the different background paper!