Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sugar Nellie Birthday Card!!

My daughters fifth b-day is coming up so I thought this little girl from Sugar Nellie would be perfect for her!!! I have three little girls and six nieces so that is the deal with all the girly stuff!!! But I promise this is the last Sugar Nellie I will use until I get my shipment of the new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps from across the pond!! I am so excited and can't wait to see them in person!!!
For the card I used K & Co. paper again. (Trying to use up what I have) Ribbon is from Micheals, mini brads are from Queen and Co and stick pin is from Heidi Grace Designs!! Don't worry I will remove that if she wants to play with her card!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable. You never cease to amaze me!!! Fo shizzle!