Monday, February 4, 2008

Goodluckabella!

I know another bella but I am really liking having a person on my card!! Must be a phase I am going through!! I just received this image and had to ink it up due to the fact that I am a proud Irish(woman)!! I think she is so cute and will be perfect to make for my family and friends back in South Buffalo which is very Irish!!

I used DCWV patterned paper and bazzil bling cardstock. The ribbon is from Micheal's. I also used my small oval nestabilities for my sentiment!! I think the card looks better IRL, though. Anyway I hope you all like her!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Kathy, she is gorgeous - gotta get mine out and put to good use. Great job! MWAH, Kim luv2spendabella

Lynn Put said...

Kathy,
This is so fabulous!!! I love all of it, how you colored your Bella, the shimmery green paper, the glitter, just everything!
Great job! Mwah!

Now I really cant wait to get mine!