Saturday, February 9, 2008

Beates week-end sketch challenge!!

Good morning!! I decided to try Beate's sketch challenge this week. My first time. I am not sure if I like it!! But I also had to make a card using spring colors so this was good to get me away from the pinks and browns I love!! (I know I used green again but I can only go in baby steps!!) Orange definitely puts me out of my comfort zone!! But I do love the stamped image. Another from Sugar Nellie!! (IRL - the colors are not that bright!!)

The little sentiment is from Papertrey!! I have to admit I totally love the mixed messages set!! I think I used it on every card I made this week!! The sentiments are little and great to add right to the main image! Also it has a sentiment for everything!! Love it!!! Anyway paper is from Dream street papers, the buttons are from A.C Moore and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart!! Funny I make a spring card and it is snowing!! First time in forever!!!! Maybe that is what it takes.....

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week-end!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! You're killing me here! I need my Sugar Nellies :).

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! Love your coloring.
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch!
Hugs and smiles