Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two for Tuesday......

Good Morning!
Today I have two cards to share.
The first one is for the Wild Orchid Crafts
challenge which is a fabulous sketch!  I know it
is late!! I have a hard time getting to my stuff on
time so this is my last card for WOC. I had to make
the difficult decision to step down from the DT.
(I had to with Just Magnolia as well!!) I thought
about it for along time because I didn't want to but
it was only fair! The girls started soccer and life is just
to hectic at the moment for any "me" time! LOL

Anyways here is my card:


I have used some gorgeous ribbon and flowers from WOC.
I love all the different sizes they offer for layering! I added
some white polka dots to match my paper.


This cutie, in case you haven't seen them yet, is from
 Teddy Bo & Co.  I just love this sweet image.
If your not into the digi stamps ~ Teddy Bo is going to
be making the images into regular stamps!! You can read
about it here.


-------------------------------------------------------------

This card is for the challenge at ASFOS. They want to see
easter cards.  Also the Shabby Tea Room has
an inspiration picture to use and they ask you to use flowers.
The blue paper almost matches the sheets in the picture
perfectly!


I have used another adorable image from Teddy Bo and this
one is Easter Bunny Bea!! Isn't she adorable!!! I decided to
go a tad lighter in the coloring with her.  It was done mostly
with twinkling h20's.  Again I have used more WOC
flowers and vintage seam binding. 


Both these cards follow the challenge at the Teddy Bo challenge
blog as they want to see Buttons and Bows!

Well thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you all have a fabulous day!
:)Kathy


22 comments:

Maria said...

These are fabulous Kathy! Love how you added the dots to the flowers to match the DP and your colouring and layouts on both are simply perfect. I fully understand the dilemma you were faced with and how 'me' time gets swallowed up by life in general. Hugs, Maria

yvonne said...

Hi Kathy,
aaaahh both cards are gorgeous, love your colouring, just stunning. Can I ask you on ethe first card the paper with the little flowers where that is from?
Yvonne x

Dorcas said...

Really lovely, Kathy!!

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous cards Kathy, beautifully embellished and lovely images!
Clairexx

Renkata said...

Hi Kathy,
ohhh these Bears are so cute.
You give them just live with your colouring and beautiful layouts.

Dianne said...

Kathy these cards are sooooo cute! Both are stunning! Sorry you had to step down from the DTS, but I totally understand - sometimes life just gets in the way of what you want to do and what takes priority. I love your blog so I will continue to check in everyday.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Tough decision Kathy but I'm sure it's the right one.... kids grow up very fast and then you'll have too much time on your hands, lol! I made similar decisions and now just take part in one DT, but I feel more creative because I have complete freedom!
Your cards are stunning and I do hope you'll still be posting on your blog as I love to see your gorgeous creations ;o)
Hugs Tara xx

Denise and Louise said...

Two totally gorgeous cards Kathy. I love Teddy Bea dressed as an EAster Bunny but sitting on the toadstool is my favourite. Hugs Denise xx

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love the Teddy on the toadstool, he has to be my favourite..your colouring... perfect, as always.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Astrid said...

Ohhh they are so gorgeous, both of them.
Hugs Astrid

Charlene said...

That's the cutest bunny image!!! LOVE the card its perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room

Fleur said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous cards Kathy ~ adore the shabby look. Hope you continue to post. Although I don't always comment ~ Your work is always awesome. Totally understand your decision, I find it a struggle to keep up with the all commenting!
Thanks for joining ASFOS
Hugz Fleur xXx

Debbie said...

BOth cards are absolutely adorable...

Hugs
Debbie

cabio's craft corner said...

You've been busy Kathy. These are all looking awesome. I enjoy looking at all those details on each creation. They are so pretty! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tammi said...

Oh these are both so adorable!! I love how you use your sentiments and put so many together...your details and cards are always FABULOUS!!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my!
Kathy these are just outstanding!
I love those images and your colouring is superb!
Beautiful creations!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Kathy,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kristin said...

The entire card is a feast for the eyes. Your coloring is amazing and those flowers are drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

Hugs,
Kristin

Lisa said...

Hi Kathy, Stunning cards! Your colouring is fab and I love your papers and embellishments.

Sorry you have decided to step down from the DT's but I completely understand where you are coming from.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Two gorgeous cute cards Kathy love them both.
luv
debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love, love, love these sweet teddies. Beautiful cards! Hugs, Lesley

Tab said...

Adore your cards, Kathy! They are just stunning, love these TB images!

Aww hun, sorry you have had to step down from some DT's, there just doesn't seem enough hours in the day anymore....glad that you are still blogging though, would miss your yummy creations!

Hugs Tab xxx