Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday.......

Good Morning!!
It is time for another challenge at
Wild Orchid Crafts and they have provided a
beautiful sketch to work with!!
Also it is time for another challenge at
Belles and Whistles! They want you to
"Share your love". Or use things you love on
your creations!! Well that is an easy one right!!!
I didn't have alot of time this week so I went
with one card for both challenges:

I have rotated the sketch to get my bigger image to fit
more nicely!  Of course everything on here I love!
That was easy ~ the hard part was picking only so many! LOL

Paper ~ Webster's Pages, Prima and Graphic 45
Stamps ~ BNW, retired CHF
Accessories ~ Felt and punch ~ PTI, flowers,
heart pearls and seam binding ~ WOC

Again I have went around the edges with distress crackle paint!
The image was colored in with distress inks and twinkling h20's.
I have to say this is one of the fastest cards I have ever made!
I didn't have anytime this week-end as it was gorgeous out
so I had like 2 hours to put it together and take the pictures! LOL
I rather like how it turned out though! Maybe that
is what I should do all the time instead of stewing over them
for hours!! LOl

Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope
you all have a great start to your week!
:)Kathy

18 comments:

Jayne said...

Its so sweet you card... were can i buy the stamp ??


Have a nice day

Jayne

Kylie said...

Oh wow Kathy! What a gorgeous card, so soft and gentle in every way. Perfect :)
Hugs
Kylie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous kathy, love it.
luv
Debby

Aussie Loz said...

ooh, he's just adorable Kathy! I love that sweet image ♥

Debbie said...

So sweet, love the accent of the two small hearts... perfect touch

Hugs
Debbie

Crafty Chris said...

Wow stunning card,
Chris x

Dorcas said...

So beautiful, KAthy!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Kathy, my friend, this is just just GORGEOUS!! What a really sweet image!! LOVE the stunning scallop and your added tag!! Beautiful job on your coloring hun and your creations are always top notch!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!HUGS

Renkata said...

So sweet and cute card Kathy.

Deb said...

it is beautiful and wow, only 2 hours, that is amazing! hugs Debx

Emma and Susan said...

OMG......this is such a stunning card Kathy....just gorgeous!! Beautiful image and your colouring is amazing as always...
Big hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

ellabella said...

What a stunning creations Kathy! I know I always say that, but you always have the most gorgeous cards! Janine

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work as always Kathy! :) Lovin the white edges ;)

Elise said...

Oh my word Kathy!!! You are amazing woman!! It took you only 2 hours to put this amazing piece of work together?! My goodness .. this is STUNNING! I just completely love the shabby chic look of this .. well .. ALL of your creations I drool over!!! lol!

Hope you're doing very well hun!

Hugs,
Elise

Pops x said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sweetie biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute & adorable card Kathy :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pam S. said...

so precious! beautiful Kathy!
Pam Going Postal

Tammi said...

Sweet and adorable and so lovely!