Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Good Monday Morning!!
It is time for a new challenge over at
Wild Orchid Crafts and
Belles and Whistles!
At WOC it is anything goes so I was able
to make one card for both challenges again!
Belles and Whistles wants to see red, pink and white!
The sketch I have used is from Friday Sketchers.

I got to use some papers from the Making Memories Valentines
line that I didn't get to use before. They are so pretty
and I didn't even want to cut into them!  For the white I embossed
it with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.
I think this image is just adorable! She can be used for
any occasion!

Here is a close up of my flowers. I layered some
Wild Orchid Crafts blooms and placed the pretty
poppies on top.


Besides the flowers, the pearls, pearl heart, lace, rhinestones and
vintage seam binding are all Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is from PTI.

Well that is it from me! Don't forget to stop and see all
the DT cards as they are always gorgeous!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
:)Kathy

14 comments:

Renkata said...

wowowow, she is very pretty Kathy.
Such a sensational card.

Chrissy said...

Sooo very pretty. I know the feeling when cutting into new papers, it's actually scary, in case I mess up I suppose.
Lovely colouring, and your papers ARE gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card Kathy love the beautiful colours and flowers.
luv
Debby

Brenda Brown said...

Wow Kathy this is just fabulous, I love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous.
Have a great week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Danielle said...

Hi Kathy! Beautiful card .. she is such a pretty lady and you've coloured her to perfection! I love her polka dotted pinny! Wonderful details as always!
Hugs, Danielle

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness Kathy! This is so so gorgeous hun!! LOVE how you've dotted her red dress and the flowers are so beautiful!! Well done my friend!!HUGS

Chelsea said...

Oh Kathy, this is super sweet! I love your take on this color theme. Everything is just perfect!
Love,
Chelsea

Rach said...

Kathy this is adorable, i love this colour scheme, and such a sweetie of an image. thank you for playing along with us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous

Hugs
Debbie

Melanie-Jane said...

Hi Kathy
What a lovely card. I like that colour combo a lot and that little girl is so cute. Your flowers fit perfectly. Beautiful card !
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Melanie-Jane

Fleur said...

Stunning card, I love it!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Elise said...

Hi Sweet Kathy! This is just MARVELOUSLY STUNNING! You always blow me away with your creations! Your colouring, your layouts, your crackle distressing .. it's always FABULOUS!!! sigh .. totally dreamy! And you know what's so funny? You said you were going to use the image I used? And here I was going to use the image you used!!! lmao!!!

Hope you're having a great week! :)

Love,
Elise

Julie said...

A beautiful card

ellabella said...

Wow wonderful card! Janine