Monday, November 1, 2010

Classic Christmas and Hellebores are out......

Good Morning!!!
Today we have another fabulous challenge for you
The challenge is "Classic Christmas."


For a Classic Christmas I went with classic Christmas
colors and this adorable image from LOTV.
I decided to make a Tealight candle card.


I just adore this image! I finally broke down and got a few of them.
I added glitter to his hat and the presents ~ It is really sparkle
in real. It was gloomy so it was hard to get a good pic that wasn't
overly sparkly! LOL If that is possible!
.
Papers ~ Webster's Pages
Inks ~ Distress inks, twinkling h20's
Accessories ~ Lace, ribbon and flowers ~ WOC


I decided to try out snowflakes on the inside. I covered the
kraft with some distress crackle paint and then went over the
snowflake outline with stickles. Again it was hard getting
a good picture.

Make sure to stop by and see the rest of the DT cards!!!
Also don't forget the Hellebores are now available

Well that is it from me today!! I hope your week starts
off nicely and thanks so much for your visit!!
:)Kathy

10 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card!!

Ingrid said...

This is so cute. Love the big bow with the flowers on it. I know what you mean about the LOTV stamps, you can resist them, lol. Great card.
Hugs Ingrid

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, love the sweet bear and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Adorable!

Riet said...

So beautiful Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

xGemmax said...

Stunning card Kathy....the bear is beautifully coloured and fab layout too :o)
hugs and xxx

Sanela Kubiak said...

Very pretty card, and yes, you are right. That is such an adorable image. Love it.

Deb said...

gorgeous card and those hellebores are gorgeous! hugs Debx

Lana said...

Beautiful card Kathy! I always love your work ;0)
Lana x

De Roelies said...

so cute Kathy