Monday, November 15, 2010

Blue Christmas......

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a great week-end!
Today is the start of another challenge over at
(BTW ~ did you see there new mini Gardenias?)
Gorgeous!!!

Anyways the challenge is Blue Christmas.
I took it literally and used this adorable Mo Manning
digi image. As soon as I seen it I thought it was perfect
for the "blue" challenge. I also used blue papers as well
to make sure to get the point across. LOL


The papers are from Websters Pages and I have distressed the
edges with my scissors. The flowers, lace and pearls are all
from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The December calendar image
is from a retired CHF stampset. The better not pout is as well.
Also it is not really crooked ~ the card is actually at a slant
so the sentiment looks out of whack! I looked at it on here
and went to retake the picture and it was fine! LOL

Here is a close up of the naughty little girl who will have a
blue Christmas if she doesn't behave.  It just cracks me
up. Love the moments Mo Manning creates.


Here is a close up of the new flowers from WOC.
They are Hellebores and they are available here. 


I also want to mention that there is a blog candy going on
at the Wild Orchid Crafts blog that includes the new
Mini Gardenias and it includes all the new colors.

Well that is it from me. Thanks so much for stopping by
and playing along in the challenges! It is always a pleasure
to stop by and see the creations!! Sorry I have not had time
to comment on them though!
Hope you all have a fabulous start to your week!
:)Kathy

12 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Ohh, Kathy! Gorgeous!! Love the scene you've created... My heart really bleeds for the little girl!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Linda

Nana said...

Oh my goodness, this is so so cute. The image can make you cry :) Gorgeous card as ever, Kathy!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, love that sweet even though she is sad image. Wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Cheryl of Sassy Cheryl's said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love the take on Blue Christmas. Very clever!

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful card and I love the sentiments! Perfect! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Riet said...

So wonderful card Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Fleur said...

Kathy this is really beautiful, what a cute image & perfect everything!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mags said...

This is so pretty! I love the image! I hope Santa relents and brings her a lovely present!

luv, Mags x

TaraG said...

Ahhhhh what a stunning card, hun! I soooo love all the little details you add to your cards. It really makes them special! I love this sweet image too and your glorious colouring! The sentiment is just perfect for this image! Soooo Sweet!
Big Hugs,t

SannaS said...

Brilliant card!!!! love love love it!!! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Sandy said...

This is really beautiful and I love how sweet the little girl is. Your coloring is so perfect and I love your choice of papers. Adorable card!

Tammi said...

Awww, sweet & cute at the same time, wonderful card!