Monday, September 20, 2010

WOC ~ Ribbons and Bows.......

Good Morning!!
It is time for another fabulous
challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!!
Today the challenge is to use
ribbons and bows!!  This one
was pretty easy as I have been using
ribbon quite a bit lately!


I have combined some wide white Grosgrain and
some shabby crinkled ribbon to get my bow.

I have used some gorgeous memory Box papers
and a page out of an old book. All the edges
have been coated with some Picket Fence distress
crackle paint.  The magic mesh and bells were from
my stash.  To get my gorgeous poinsetta's from
Wild Orchid Crafts so sparkly I covered
them with glue and added some Martha Stewart
 coarse glitter to them. I was smarter today in the
coloring and did the glitter on the bears hat first
and then coloring with the red. If I do it the other way
the red usually runs. My adorable image was
colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.



Well I can't wait to see all your creations! I loved looking
at all your pins and pearls creations!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I
hope you all have a wonderful day!!

(Don't mind my awful blog page!! LOL I
put up a new layout and now I can't get my
old one back!! Now I can't get it to look
right!!! UGH! I know I shouldn't mess with
anything!!!  Hopefully I will have time
to play around and figure something out!! LOL)

:)Kathy


14 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Ingrid said...

This is again the most beautiful card I have seen lately. You keep suprising me! So keep going on :-) You have just the perfect distress feeling.
Have a nice week.
Hugs Ingrid

Kristel said...

Really gorgeous Kathy!! Beautifull!
Hugs Kristel

Julie said...

This is so sweet, a lovely, beautifully put together card. Love all the little details and your fab colouring.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Kathy and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, this is gorgeous, fantastic!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is gorgeous!
Cute and so beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful! I love all the kraft and your coloring is always beautiful!

Kim Y. said...

Simply gorgeous! Very cute image!

mustavcoffee said...

This is beautiful Kathy, just love it. As for your background, don't you just hate it when that happens?? Have a good evening :0) xx

Lilian said...

Goodness Kathy! Your cards are beautiful as always! I just noticed the new blog :) I like it - very vintage and very you... surprised you didn't choose white though hehehe! Have a wonderful day!

maddy hill said...

totally beautiful - so so gorgeous ! love all the colours together .x

Elise said...

Kathy this is absolutely STUNNING! Oh my! Everything from your colouring, your fabulous distressing, your lace, ribbons ... EVERYTHING is just GORGEOUS! sigh .. how i'd love to just sit and watch you craft. :) hehe!

Big Hugs!
Elise

having a {me} day said...

Too adorably cute and I just love that glitter that you've used. Keeleyxx