Monday, September 6, 2010

WOC ~ Pins and Pearls.....

Good Morning!!
Today is another challenge over at
and they want us to use pins and pearls!


On my card I have used Curly Wild Roses in baby pink
and some of the gorgeous Cream Cherry blossoms.
I also got some of this pretty GYPSOPHILA. I think
it is so pretty as a filler.
The pearls, pin and pearl hearts are all also from
Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge
with this card! I loved working with this sketch
and will use it again I am sure.

The papers are a mix of Webster's Pages, 7Gypsies
and My Mind's Eye. I have also used the word
window punch and a MS punch. I doused everything
in Crackle Distress Paint too! The flowers were
sprayed with Marshmellow Glimmer Mist.
The Sentiment is from LadyBug and Friends.
My adorable Mo Manning image was
colored in with distress inks and twinkling h20's.


Well that is it I think!! LOL
If you haven't done so make sure to stop
by the WOC blog and see the other DT ladies
creations!! They are so inspirational and I am
so lucky to be asked as a part of the team!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and
 have a lovely day!!

:)Kathy

22 comments:

Kristel said...

Woww Kathy a stunning and gorgeous card! Looks wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

What an adorable card. Love all that you did here. Thanks for sharing

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Kathy this is stunning!
She is adorable and coloured to perfection!
Love your amazing papers and detail!
hugs
kim x

*Michaela* said...

Such a beautiful card! Those details are absolutely yummy and your coloring is perfect.
Gorgeous!

Renkata said...

So precious, great flowers and details.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kathy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Tonje said...

oh what a gorgeous card. Image is very cute and I your colouring is fantastic!

Lori said...

Kathy... this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything is perfect :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Pam S. said...

precious! Adorable! love your card Kathy!
Pam Going Postal

Lori said...

I have a little something for you on my blog...
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Mo Manning said...

Kathy, this is sooooo sweet! Fabulous little girl card. Your painting is amazing -- I am really impressed by your talent with the distress inks. Look at those pink bashful cheeks -- luscious! xoMo

Julie said...

A beautiful card, I love it's soft colours and very feminine feel.

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

May-Bente said...

Oh, wow...I love your card.
It`s adorable!!!

Klem fra meg:))

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh, that is just so CUTE!! What fabulous colors - such a great combo. And of course your coloring is outstanding!
Beautiful work!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, so precious

Elise said...

Kathy! You never fail to amaze me with your gorgeous creations! This is absolutely STUNNING! These colors, all the different elements, the layout .. everything is sooooo WONDERFUL to my eyes! :) Love it as always!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Michele said...

Oh such a beautiful card Kathy. Gorgeous colouring of the sweet image and amazing details also. Hugs Michele x

Tammi said...

OMGosh this is adorable!! Love the soft and pretty colors/coloring, just wonderful Kathy!

TaraG said...

Oh how absolutely adorable, Kathy! She is just soooo sweet and your colouring is flawless, as always! The WOC flowers here are stunning and I love the swirly pearl pin…I have a few of those and really need to use ‘em, smile. Love what you created with this great sketch too! So many gorgeously distressed details here I just can take it in all in one go! Love everything about this card, Hun! Now back to admire it some more!
Hugs,t

having a {me} day said...

Oh isn't she just adorable!!! So cute!! Just beautiful Kathy. Perfection itself. keeleyxx