Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Belles and Whistles DT card.....

Good morning!!
Today is my turn to post over at
the Belles and Whistles blog.
I have followed the lovely sketch from
Jacque that is for our challenge this
week!! It is a lovely one so make sure
to join in! I am showing off this cutie
today called Sweet Dreams.


I love that I can use it for a girl or a boy.
I have also played along in Wild Orchid's
first challenge which is Say it with Flowers!

Papers ~ MME
Coloring ~ Distress inks, Twinkling H20's
Flowers ~ Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima
Star ~ Etsy ~ painted with crackle paint




Well that is it from me!! I hope everyone
has a great day!! We are in for some rain
but I won't complain as we have had
a very dry summer so far! I don't have
grass in my yard anymore it is hay!! LOL

:)Kathy



12 comments:

Tara said...

What can I say Kathy, this is soooooo cute! I love that sweet image and your soft pastel pallette works perfectly!
Hugs Tara xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Kathy.
luv
Debby

yvonne said...

Hi Kathy,
How adorable!! Could you please tell me whcih colour distress ink you use for skin?
Thanks
Yvonne x

Andrea said...

Kathy, this is absolutely gorgeous. I like him as well as a boy as I do a girl. :) I hope your week is wonderful, hun. Take care.
Andrea

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kathy,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cherry's Jubilee said...

What a sweet sweet card...love that image and your flowers. cherry

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, the detail is exquisite! Love the beautiful colours you have used - just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenges x

Paola ♥ said...

Such a pretty card!

Hugs
Paola

Katarinas Lille Verden said...

What a cute stamp... Love it!
your card i lovely...

hug,
Angella

Tammi said...

Oh how sweet, beautiful coloring and adorable charm! Love this!

Elise said...

Kathy! Oh my gosh, you make the sweetest cards! You've colored this image BEAUTIFULLY, and I love how you've turned it into a boy card!!! GORGEOUS work as always!!!

big Hugs to you,
Elise

Chelsea said...

"Boy, Oh Boy!" is this gorgeous!
So clean, so fresh and so sweet. :)
That charm is the cutest thing too.
Beautiful!
Luv,
Chelsea